Hand crafted, precision cutting Pruning Snips ideal for pruning, shaping and deadheading small plants, flowers and herbs.
Apart of the Kent & Stowe Garden Life range, these pruning snips are light, practical and easy to use. The lighter range is designed to give maximum comfort and enjoyment from a lighter and more compact tool, making them more manoeuvrable, easier to use in tight spaces and ideal for smaller and balcony gardens. This tool is ideal for pruning, shaping and deadheading.
- High quality carbon steel, non-stick blades.
- Micro tip for precision cutting. Comfortable, soft touch, non-slip handles.
- Compact design and incredibly lightweight.
- Easy thumb operated locking catch for safe storage.
- 5 Year manufacturers guarantee (Registration required, T&C's apply).
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (2)
Fell apart on first use
The scissor part is fine but the little gadget to keep them together immediately kept dropping off so you can't safely lock them when you're not using them. I got refunded as they weren't safe in that respect.
Good little snippers
Good for debudding, a little on the small side but good value