£7.99£4.76 per 100g
100% natural head-to-toe infant skincare.
Keep delicate skin beautifully moisturised and baby-soft with our premium, raw, fresh-pressed organic coconut oil. Packed with nourishing natural nutrients and skin-loving fatty acids, this magical multipurpose moisturiser is an essential for your baby’s skincare regime. Use daily as a deeply moisturising body butter, silky-soft bottom balm, heavenly baby massage oil and so much more.
- The highest quality, ultra lightweight, raw virgin organic coconut oil specially selected to keep baby's skin happy and soft.
- Contains the natural goodness of around 3 premium organic coconuts in every pot.
- Safe to use from day one (skin patch test recommended).
- A moisturiser, nappy balm, massage oil and more. Ideal for dry flaky skin or to soothe and nourish whenever delicate skin needs some extra special TLC.
- Suitable for sensitive skin and eczema-prone skin.
- Baby-safe, lightweight, recyclable, BPA-free packaging.
- Ethically-produced and cruelty-free.
- Absolutely no nasty chemicals.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Multi award-winning including Mumsnet Best and Gold for Best Baby Toiletries Collection.
- Not just for babies! Try Kokoso as a natural lip balm, all over body moisturiser, make-up remover, hair mask, after-sun, pregnancy tummy balm and more...
Country of Origin
OrganicSuitable for vegetarians
100% Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil.
Although coconut allergies are rare, as with all natural products we always recommend a patch test.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (13)
First time Ive used this, only want it as hair mask pre wash. Little bit goes a long way I thought. I previously bought health shop coconut oil, pricy though, this is also pricy. Worth a try and Ill only use it every two weeks.
Works extremely well
I had been given the opportunity to try this, which has been a blessing in disguise. With the summer heat my normal moisturizer was not enough to keep my legs & feet looking super soft but this changed. I kept in in the fridge during the heat weave & a little goes a really long way. It is listed as for use with babies but just as good for us adults.
I put this on both my children and it made their skin feel so lovely and soft. Very nice smell too.
We used this to help with mild eczema on our daughter - after 3 or 4 days her skin was much better. It is quite oily at first but soaks in/dries up quickly. Smells good too.
Same as the "cooking" version, twice the price
All coconut oil sold on Ocado is organic. The content of the jars sold in the cooking aisle doesn't feel any different to this jar. The only difference is the packaging and price. I have been using it as a nappy barrier, and post-bath moisturiser on my baby and it works a treat.
Good natural moisturiser
This is a lovely moisturiser for my babys skin - all natural and leaves the skin lovely and soft. It smells of coconut but isnt overpowering. The only downside is that it is very liquid in the hot weather so you have to be careful opening it!