- Decaffeinated Brazilian Arabica gives us a full espresso, rich in taste. The Lavazza decaffeination method leaves the unique characteristics of each origin unchanged.
- The great personality of espresso in the decaffeinated version, also suitable for preparations with milk
- 100% Arabica, medium roast, medium level of intensity (7)
- Look: Light cream and golden colour - Aroma: Fragrant and delicate - Taste: Full and balanced
- 16 A Modo Mio Eco Caps coffee capsules compostable pods
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (12)
The best decaf pod
This is the best decaf pod! Have tried lots of others. Regularly order
Love the new eco packs. great tasting coffee. stick them in your basket. you won't be disappointed
Used to be superb
For the first time on Ocado, I went back to my 5 star review and removed it. Used to be superb taste and aroma as well as decafinated using Water filtration system. NOW IT IS NOT! The new eco pods dont puncture correctly, releasing only half the flavour and they NEVER release properly, making it necessary to use a knife or tweezers to prize them from the steaming machine. PLEASE LAVAZZA - SORT IT OUT!
The only decaf that doesn't taste watery
You can't say it's decaf. All the good taste of the normal coffee without caffeine. Now I can enjoy coffee also late at night!
May not work in your machine
We have used Modo Mio machines for years and years and have been waiting for the compostible pods to arrive for ages. Sadly they don't work consistently / at all in our Idola machine (less than a year old). You'll see lots of reviews on tesco.com saying the same. They seem to fail to puncture so you get the low water light.
A lovely flavour to these, really great decaf. These will now be my go-to. A lovely richness to them without being bitter.