This clever clip-sided tin with removable base makes removing and serving cakes and desserts so easy. Simply release the clip to allow the sides to expand freeing the base so the tin can be easily lifted away for a perfect finish. Ideal for making delicate layered sponge cakes, rich tortes, soft cheesecake and traditional fruit cakes. The metal clip is finished with a heat-resistant silicone cover for easy opening and fastening.
Each tin in the Le Creuset Toughened Non-Stick Bakeware range is made from heavy-gauge carbon steel. This material is perfect for all types of baking as heat spreads gently and efficiently for an even bake without burning. It is also strong and rigid which means the tins retain their shape and will not bend or twist. The inside and outside of each tin has a durable, PFOA-free, non-stick coating for excellent release - food simply slides out with ease.
Dimensions and Details
- External Dimensions: L21.5 x W21.5 x D7cm
- Internal Dimensions: L20 x W20 x D6.75cm
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Made from heavy-gauge carbon steel coated with our ultimate non-stick coating
Care and Use
- Oven safe to 240°C/Gas Mark 9.
- Not suitable for microwave ovens, dishwasher, grill or use on direct heat.
- Hand wash after each use and dry thoroughly before storing.
- Do not use metal or harsh washing up pads/brushes or abrasive cleaning agents on any surface.