Lottie loves Autumn and especially the changing colours of the leaves on the trees. Wrapped up warm in her coat, hat, scarf and boots, Lottie explores Harley Wood with her dog, Biscuit the Beagle, kicking her way through all the crisp, colourful leaves. Getting muddy, kicking leaves and building dens is just so much fun!
Lottie is wrapped up warm in her duffel coat, scarf, hat and boots. Underneath she wears a long sleeved t-shirt with a removable patch, a corduroy skirt and striped leggings.
- A wholesome doll alternative; Lottie is 7.5 inches (18cm) tall, so is very portable and easy for little hands to carry around.
- Lottie has a 'childlike' body - she doesn't wear makeup, jewellery or high heels and she can stand on her own two feet (always a useful life skill for all people, big and small).
- Lottie's clothing is composed of tactile fabrics with lots of attention to detail, easy to dress and undress, with velcro fastenings.
- Lottie has bendable knees with ball socket hips and arms; her head can move side to side and she can do the splits front to back and side to side.
- Award-winning: Lottie has won 12 international awards, including 3 Oppenheim Portfolio Platinum Awards.
Suitable for ages 3yrs+
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (3)
Really nice quality. Not huge but a nice size.
Lovely, natural-looking doll
My little girl loves her Lottie doll and takes her everywhere. Lottie looks like a little girl and allows for imaginative play. Good quality doll.
detailed and versatile
This was for my daughter's 5th birthday and she seems very happy with her. The doll has been dressed and undressed and had her hair styled several times. The superhero outfit is great fun too. More like the dolls I remember playing with as a young one.