£3.65£36.50 per kg
FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Natoora Baby King Oyster Mushrooms
- Harvested in their ‘baby’ state, these Oyster mushrooms have a completely different profile to the fully grown variety.
- Baby King Oyster mushrooms contain a rich depth of flavour in their firm, meaty flesh.
Slightly peppery with umami notes, these mushrooms are best when cooked.
- The Pleurotus Eryngii are more commonly known as Oyster for their unique sideways growth and characteristic shape.
- Sourced from a specialist funghi producer in South Korea.
- If necessary, clean with a damp cloth - do not wash in water.
Take it further
- Torn into small pieces, lightly sautéed with parsley and butter.
- Poached whole in bone broth.
Our packaging is plastic-free
- We have developed our own revolutionary packaging which is entirely plastic-free and home disposable. Each of our recyclable cardboard punnets is flow-wrapped with home-compostable film which, unlike traditional plastic flow-wrap, disintegrates within 180 days. Dispose of the black punnet in your normal recycling and the clear film in your food waste bin.
- Each punnet bears the ‘Plastic Free’ mark of A Plastic Planet, a grassroots movement which aims to turn off the plastic tap.
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We are revolutionising the food system.
- We work direct with growers who value flavour, biodiversity and heritage over yield.
- We give them the support they need to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet.
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 2 days excluding delivery day.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (27)
Tried these in a stroganoff instead of the usual chestnut mushrooms lovely flavour held their shape ,shame they are quite expensive.
Fabulous shredded chicken sub
I use these in a vegan no chicken noodle soup. Shredded with a fork they make the most amazing shredded chicken sub. Much easier to shred than the large ones. Always fresh and in good, clean condition - these have never let me down.
These really are elegant mushrooms. Flavour great and they look beautiful on their own or as part of a larger mushroom dish. They would be a weekly addition to my basket if they were slightly cheaper.
Firm and tasty
Bought on a flash sale and used in a stir fry. Super tasty and firm texture. Really enjoyed these mushrooms.
These little mushrooms taste wonderful and do not go watery when cooked A mushroom delight
Bought for the first time in a flash sale and they made a quick super-tasty lunch, simply fried with a little black pepper and chopped fresh parsley, on a slice of toasted sourdough bread. Would definitely buy again.