£3.95£2.14 per 100g
Natoora Beetroot Hummus with Cumin
- Our classic hummus with sweet and earthy British beetroots and cumin from Hill & Vale.
- Our Olive Oil comes from Tom and Juli in the Peloponnese who work with a collective of growers to preserve the local Koroneiki variety. Harvested and pressed within hours, it retains fresh, grassy notes and low acidity levels.
- We’ve prepped this hummus using the same ingredients we source for industry-leading chefs. Trace them back to growers or producers, chosen for their commitment to flavour.
Take it further
- Use as a dip, eat with bread or add to salads.
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We are revolutionising the food system.
- We work direct with growers who value flavour, biodiversity and heritage over yield.
- We give them the support they need to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet.
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 4 days excluding delivery day.
|Typical Values||(per 100g):|
|Energy||938.3kJ / 224.0kcal|
|of which saturates:||2.6g|
|of which sugars:||4.1g|
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (26)
I had high hopes but no taste of beetroot at all, just turmeric!! it is quite soft too. I wouldnt buy again.
I really like beetroot hummus but did not like this at all. It’s quite overpriced although I got it on offer. The taste was neither sweet nor salty but an unappetising mix of the two. Very disappointed.
Unusual and delicious
I bought this one because I was intrigued: it's not a flavour combination that is easy to find in supermarkets. I wasn't disappointed: wow! Absolutely delicious. The beetroot flavour really comes through.
gosh \- a life saver... we\x27re converts
... how this spruces up a meal and makes it scrumptions! This is just a different league and goes really well with burrata and mixed salad, pine nuts, etc but also with salmon all styles - it just makes the dish so much more special plus even on its own it's super yummy!
Beautiful humus \- both looks ad taste
Great, honest ad healthy ingredients and good taste but could do with a little kick (we recommend adding horseradish).
Added the best pop of colour to an otherwise boring fridge leftover salad!