£2.99£6.64 per kg
FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Natoora British Cauliflower
- White cauliflower sourced from a specialist brassica grower in Lincolnshire, UK.
- We select our cauliflowers for their dense, tightly packed florets and tender stalks.-
- The entire plant has value - treat the outer leaves as you would spring greens or kale.
- Picked by hand, these cauliflowers reach Natoora within hours of leaving the field.
Take it further
- Break into florets, roast with dried cumin, coriander and walnut oil.
- Bake in a gratin with anchovy and parsley.
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We don't work with industrial agriculture or large wholesalers
- We work closely with growers who are preserving vital flavours through meaningful small farming
- We back these growers to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet
Country of Origin
Product life guaranteed for 3 days excluding delivery day, with an average of 3.5 days.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (28)
Do you grow?
Uncle Monty would approve..!
Really good quality, huge cauliflower
A very large, fresh cauliflower. I like that it still had some leaves as they help keep it fresh and they add colour and flavour. I made cauliflower cheese for Sunday plus three portions (for 2 people) for the freezer for when Im pushed for time. I always sprinkle the top with extra cheese and panko breadcrumbs as they still crisp up the top even after being in the freezer.
Never seen one this big before
This was possibly one of the tastiest cauliflowers I've ever eaten. Great size and perfect condition, really very tasty.
fabulously large cauli
Big, fresh and delicious, great cauli!
Its a cauliflower. Its not organic. I wanted an organic cauliflower. Seems fine otherwise. Not sure why its covered in a plastic bag.