£2.99£7.48 per kg
FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Natoora British Golden Beetroot
- Dense golden beetroot are delicately textured with a mellow, slightly sweeter flavour than other varieties.
- Sourced from growers in the UK.
- We select for flavour rather than calibre, so the size and weight of the beetroot may vary.
- That means that unlike industrially-grown beetroot which becomes woody as it grows, this variety retains its smooth, finely-grained texture even at maincrop size.
Take it further
- Peel, slice thinly raw and toss with toasted walnuts & extra virgin olive oil.
- Braise whole in white wine, hard herbs and olive oil.
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We are revolutionising the food system
- We work direct with growers to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet
Country of Origin
Product life guaranteed for more than 7 days.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (2)
Did a root vegetable roast and these were delicious.
my favourite vegetable
I love Natoora vegetables. They are often the only way to get hold of an unusual variety from a supermarket - but they are expensive. Golden beetroot is my favourite vegetable though so it's hard to resist. They are so versatile and a more gentle flavour than the red - I'll keep buying until I get my own veg patch up and running.