£2.99£9.97 per kg
FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Natoora British Peas in a Pod
- Fresh peas in the pod sourced peas straight from Richard, a second generation grower in Yorkshire.
- His family has over sixty years of growing experience, with little changing in their traditional method of open-field growing.
- He understands the importance of freshness with this delicate crop - his open-field peas are handpicked, calibrated and sent out within 24 hours.
- The season starts with the Premium variety, which is intensely sweet and tender due to the cold early season growing conditions.
Take it further
- Make a pea stock using the fresh pods
- Blanched, sprinkled over ricotta toast with lemon zest
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We are revolutionising the food system.
- We work direct with growers who value flavour, biodiversity and heritage over yield.
- We give them the support they need to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet.
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 2 days excluding delivery day, with an average of 3 days.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (3)
Very Sweet, Kids Love Them
The kids have these raw, in the pod. Normally they like to eat the pods too. But these ones are far too fibrous to eat. The peas are absolutely delicious though - sweet, fresh and crunchy.
Delicious fresh peas
Young peas, lovely and fresh.
Peas good But...
Pods look old and stale with an off putting fungus lining the inside.