£2.49£1.25 per 100g
British Purple Kale
- Organic purple kale grown in open fields, straight from Natoora's organic farm in Cornwall.
- Grown without any chemical intervention, this untempered cultivation forces this hardy green to grow slowly, concentrating sugars in its tender leaves.
- As the temperatures drop, those sugars will intensify as the plant holds on to nutrients to nourish itself through winter.
Take it further
- Massaged with extra virgin olive oil, tossed with raisins and toasted nutes
- Baked into crisps
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We are revolutionising the food system.
- We work direct with growers who value flavour, biodiversity and heritage over yield.
- We give them the support they need to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet.
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 2 days excluding delivery day, with an average of 3 days.
Suitable for Vegetarians
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (7)
Quick to cook and great taste, always good quality
responds well to steaming as it tenderises the leaves without compromising the colour or flavor of the vegetable. Packed with vitamin K, vitamin C and other antioxidants.
tough and bitter
This kale looked amazing, but was very tough, with really thick woody stems making up most of it. It also tastes very bitter. On the plus side the guinea pigs ate the rest happily.
GOOD TASTE BUT!
STAYS FRESH FOR AGES, TASTES VERY GOOD BUT VERY TOUGH. ONLY THE LEAVES CAN BE EATEN. I STEAMED THIS FOR THREE TIMES LONGER THAN USUAL AND IT WAS STILL TOUGH.
Lovely colour. Only top 20 cm so not much woody stem. Lasted ages.