£3.50£8.75 per kg
FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
- We select our broccoli for their dense, tightly packed florets and tender stalks.
- The entire plant has value - treat the stalk as you would carrots - blanched or roasted.
- We move sourcing between growers in the UK, Spain and France, chasing flavour throughout the season.
Take it further
- Blanched, blended with anchovies and chilli oil for pesto.
- Roasted, tossed with almonds and feta.
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We are revolutionising the food system.
- We work direct with growers who value flavour, biodiversity and heritage over yield.
- We give them the support they need to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet.
Country of Origin
UK, Spain & France
Product life guaranteed for 3 days excluding delivery day.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (34)
So disappointed with this quality and will not buy it again. Thought I would get a better taste as it is from Natoora. Dont buy it!
I didn't know broccoli could taste so good!
This broccoli was fresh, green and tasted delicious. I ordered 3 on the b1g1f and received 4, meaning that Natoora make sure you get the minimum 400g. I've bought so many Ocado and M&S ones that were either mouldy and went in the bin or were tiny .....so maybe the expense is worth it. I'll definitely buy when on offer. Excellent quality!
One of the heads was going yellow the day after delivery and put straight in fridge when arrived. At the price it should be perfect, that is why i ordered it. Asked for a refund
the best broccoli
Its so good - big, delicious, lasts well. The best.
This broccoli is fantastic! I first got it in a flash sale but have bought it every time its available since as we all loved it so much and its huge ! Taste absolutely delicious
Natoora can do no wrong. Their products and ethics always result in great produce, and most importantly results. Really makes a difference buying quality.