£2.65£13.25 per kg
FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Natoora Sicilian Datterini Tomatoes
- Far too many Sicilian tomatoes are aggressively grown, using hydroponics and hormones.
- Ours are bee-pollinated and rich in minerals from the volcanic soil.
- We only work with two growers, Francesco and Bartolomeo.
- Their tomatoes have intense, concentrated sweetness.
- Because they are sun-ripened and minimally watered.
- Vines will be dry from the extreme heat, and the fruit will detach easily, but these are signs of quality.
Take it further
- Segment and stir make a raw pasta sauce: with fennel seeds, chilli, garlic and marjoram.
- Make a roast datterini and ricotta tart.
- Add to lunchboxes as an alternative to fruit.
Our packaging is plastic-free
- We have developed our own revolutionary packaging which is entirely plastic-free and home disposable. Each of our recyclable cardboard punnets is flow-wrapped with home-compostable film which, unlike traditional plastic flow-wrap, disintegrates within 180 days. Dispose of the black punnet in your normal recycling and the clear film in your food waste bin.
- Each punnet bears the `Plastic Free¿ mark of A Plastic Planet, a grassroots movement which aims to turn off the plastic tap.
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We are revolutionising the food system.
- We work direct with growers who value flavour, biodiversity and heritage over yield.
- We give them the support they need to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet.
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 2 days excluding delivery day.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (221)
These are absolutely gorgeous! They have a heavenly, delicious intense full flavour with a perfect balance of sweetness - the depth of flavour is out of this world. Also a nice mix of sizes, and fresh with a beautiful deep red colour. They are divine roasted as well as fresh. I love Natoora's ethics and values, so these are a regular for me as they are perfect in every way. Another winner from Natoora!
Full of flavour and just tasty.
Finally real tomatoes, not fresh like in Italy but better then others.
A shame that half were rotten
Bought these on flash sales and 1 day later when i tried them half were overripe and had split. the ones I managed to salvage were tasty though but even on offer way too pricey for what you are getting.
ordered these tomatoes when on flash sale. half the tomatoes were past it, and the others tasteless and dry. perhaps two in the whole batch were fine.
not worth it
It's not bad at all but i don't see why it's much more expensive. I would just get the regular cheap ones from now.