FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Natoora Sweet Delica (Kabocha) Pumpkin
- Widely grown across northern Italy, it is our grower¿s trademark dedication to flavour that sets his Delica pumpkins apart.
- Grown entirely outdoors, the Zerbinati family water their pumpkins just enough, stressing the plant to build a concentration of flavour in the flesh.
- The pumpkins are then cured for thirty days, which allows the natural sugars to develop while drastically reducing the water content for denser, highly flavoured flesh.
- We source only in their natural season of September to March.
Take it further
- Roast with sage, rosemary and extra virgin olive oil - no need to peel - Save the seeds, dry and toast with cumin and coriander
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
We don't work with industrial agriculture or large wholesalers
We work closely with growers who are preserving vital flavours through meaningful small farming
We back these growers to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for more than 1 week.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (53)
I was so tempted to buy this pumpkin instead my usual butternut squash. But it was small, dry and tasteless. I cut it in pieces and cooked in the oven. Still ended in the bin. What a shame!
Its way too small and dry for £6.99!
Cutting and peeling this is hard work but it pays back with a lovely taste! Bought it 4 times, always happy with them
Not the real deal
Not even comparable to the real delica you buy in Italy.
For this price I was expecting way more. The taste is not so sweet and great. The price is unbelievable for this small pumpkin. If you are claiming this product is Italian you are missing something or you have never tasted a real Italian zucca delica.
tasty but too small
Good quality but too expensive for that size. Slightly bigger than one hand