£2.35£2.94 per 100g
FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Natoora Extra Peppery Italian Wild Rocket
- Wild rocket straight from Italy. Grown from seeds selected for an intensely peppery, rich flavour and tender leaves.
- Depending on the time of year, our wild rocket is sourced from one of two trusted producers: one in Lombardy and the other in Liguria.
- In summer the plants grow slowly in open fields, during the colder months cultivation moves indoors.
- Always grown with minimum intervention.
Take it further
- Tossed with lemon, served with oily fish.
- Roughly chopped, stirred into risotto.
Our packaging is plastic-free
- We have developed our own revolutionary packaging which is entirely plastic-free and home disposable. Each of our recyclable cardboard punnets is flow-wrapped with home-compostable film which, unlike traditional plastic flow-wrap, disintegrates within 180 days. Dispose of the black punnet in your normal recycling and the clear film in your food waste bin.
- Each punnet bears the ‘Plastic Free’ mark of A Plastic Planet, a grassroots movement which aims to turn off the plastic tap.
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We are revolutionising the food system.
- We work direct with growers who value flavour, biodiversity and heritage over yield.
- We give them the support they need to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet.
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 1 day excluding delivery day.
|thereof Sat Fat (g)
|thereof Total Sugar (g)
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (124)
Best rocket in the market! Plenty and not anaemic
Best Natoora product so far
This has to be the freshest and best tasting rocket both from Natoora and in general. Would definitely consider buying this superior quality product again.
A lot of hard long stems, had a few rest went in the bin unfortunately
If you like the taste of rocket ,this is the one to have. The cardboard box keeps it fresh for a few days and not in the least bit soggy. Expensive but worth it.
Ive given up buying bags of salad, which usually smell a bit odd and is often damp and slimy. This rocket stays fresh for a few days, has a dry texture and has a lovely flavour. Lasts longer than most bags of salad.
The ones I last got were a bit rough they didnt last as long as usual but great rocket though