FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Natoora Florida Pink Grapefruit
- The first of the winter grapefruit to ripen, our Pink Florida are heavy with juice and their thick, unwaxed skin carries a fragrant acidity.
- Flavour is both tart and sweet: the whole spectrum.
- Handpicked in Florida, where the warm days and nights produce the ideal growing conditions for a high sugar concentration and low acidity in citrus fruit.
Take it further
- Freshly squeezed juice
- Segment, toss with thinly sliced fennel and macerated red onions
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We don't work with industrial agriculture or large wholesalers
- We work closely with growers who are preserving vital flavours through meaningful small farming
- We back these growers to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet
Country of Origin
Product life guaranteed for 3 days excluding delivery day, with an average of 3.5 days.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (10)
ONLY ONE GRAPEFRUIT
I assumed from the photo that there would be two grapefruits, but unpacking my delivery today have only received one grapefruit for £1.85 - reduced from £2.40! I would not have bought it, if I had known, as you can get pink grapefruits for 65p or 70p at other supermarkets
Was expecting it to be huge for the price...
Instead it was if anything, smaller than a normal sized one, and didn't taste anything special either. Ocado should provide some sort of scale on their photos so we can judge the size of the product to see if we are being ripped off. In this case, I certainly was.......
Why do these Grapefruits come individually wrapped in plastic so annoying!
Most tasteless grapefruit out there
Sadly these are tasteless. Wouldnt recommend.
nice and tasty
These were great would buy again but only when on offer as they are quite expensive
Incredibly expensive. But fab.
Really good. Probably worth the price.