£6.95£1.99 per 100g
FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Natoora Black Muscat Grapes
-Seeded wine grapes, with thick skins and a good balance of sugar and acidity.
-Bunch stems will be brown, not green - this is the colour of a ripe vine.
-Grown by Jean-Emmanuel in the clay-limestone valley of Moissac, where his family have been growing vines since 1870.
-He still practices traditional growing methods now rarely seen in the grape industry, which favours high-yielding varieties grown intensively and with chemical intervention.
-Wildflowers and linseed grow between the trellises as natural pest control, resulting in open pollination of his eight different varieties.
Take it further
-Roast with chicken or duck, drizzle with cooking juices.
-Poach lightly in spiced syrup, serve with granola and yoghurt.
Our packaging is plastic-free
- We have developed our own revolutionary packaging which is entirely plastic-free and home disposable. Each of our recyclable cardboard punnets is flow-wrapped with home-compostable film which, unlike traditional plastic flow-wrap, disintegrates within 180 days. Dispose of the black punnet in your normal recycling and the clear film in your food waste bin.
- Each punnet bears the ‘Plastic Free’ mark of A Plastic Planet, a grassroots movement which aims to turn off the plastic tap.
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We are revolutionising the food system.
- We work direct with growers who value flavour, biodiversity and heritage over yield.
- We give them the support they need to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet.
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 2 days excluding delivery day.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (28)
More trouble than theyre worth
Heres the thing. These grapes are frigging delicious. Very floral and evocative of lychees. But the skin is bitter so I found myself doing something Ive never done before in my life which is peeling grapes. Half the pack were so small this was pretty much impossible to do without destroying the grape. This was more successful with the larger ones but these ones have seeds to avoid. All in all not worth the effort especially considering the small fortune they cost
Wanted to love this but honestly the poorest quality grapes Ive ever purchased. Just squashed grapes!
The flesh was nice but it was ruined by the skin of the grape, which was bitter and weird
Total waste of money
Mushy the day they arrived ! Complete waste
Overripe and inedible
Once again Natoora promises so much but let's us down. These were so soft & past it they were oozing wine! They had arrived squashed so I got a refund but thought I might have been able to salvage a couple. Nope - so far gone there was no point in even trying! As per the majority of Natoora products - avoid at all costs
Very tasteless, seriously poor value for money
Unlike the white muscat grapes, which are usually divine, these were really disappointing. Sweet but with very little flavour. I have since tried another brand of black muscat grapes and they were lovely. I bought them with a third off and they still felt like poor value for the money. At such a premium price they ought to be much much better.