£2.99£7.48 per kg
FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Natoora French Golden Beetroot
- Dense golden beetroot are delicately textured with a mellow, slightly sweeter flavour than other varieties.
- We select for flavour rather than calibre, so the size and weight of the beetroot may vary.
- That means that unlike industrially-grown beetroot which becomes woody as it grows, this variety retains its smooth, finely-grained texture even at maincrop size.
Take it further
- Peel, slice thinly raw and toss with toasted walnuts & extra virgin olive oil.
- Braise whole in white wine, hard herbs and olive oil.
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We are revolutionising the food system
- We work direct with growers to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet
Country of Origin
Product life guaranteed for more than 7 days.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (8)
I love them to bits. It is vey sweeter than beetroot. great edition to salads.
very small and pitted
Bought this based of the reviews as I usually use normal beetroot for my spiralized mixed veg stir fry. This type of beetroot was recommended as they were less messy to handle. Unfortunately what arrived was a bag of small, dry looking, pitted beetroots. Totally unsuitable for what i wanted them for.
Roasted my beetroot along with some Natoora's Cornish potatoes - delicious
Fresh, I got three small ones, baked, lovely texture, firm, but sweet still beetroot flavour! Just a bit milder taste version, love the colour! Was hesitated to buy, however will buy the pink ones too next time I shop.
not fresh i bin them when i receive it.
absolutely lovely roasted
Wash oil and salt, cover in foil and toast for 1.5 hours on 200. Gorgeous results. My husband picked around the red beetroot but ate these. They are sweeter than usual beetroot and with a great, firm texture.