FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Natoora French Goldrush Apples
- Dense, brightly acidic apples from our grower Marc in Montauban, southwest France.
- An ideal dessert apple as the sharp-flavoured, firm flesh holds its structure when cooked.
- Marc picks these by hand at full maturity and we receive them direct from the tree during their short season. Never stored like industrially-grown apples.
- Early in the season, Marc thins the branches of excess fruit to allow the most promising apples to reach their full potential.
- Grown without the use of chemical sprays or fertilisers.
Take it further
- Bake whole, stuffed with dried apricots and orange zest.
- Thinly sliced, tossed with seasonal salad leaves and walnuts.
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We don't work with industrial agriculture or large wholesalers
- We work closely with growers who are preserving vital flavours through meaningful small farming
- We back these growers to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet
Country of Origin
Product life guaranteed for 2 days excluding delivery day, with an average of 2.5 days.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (33)
Second order, also very bruised and cut
Poor packaging, and each bag has one very very unripe and inedible
my favourite apples
really nice and without pesticides! yummy
Look terrible, taste delicious
The thick, marked, skin of these apples make them look unappealing but they are delicious. A very welcome change to the limited apple varities stocked by most supermarkets.
Expensive but outstanding
Big golden crisp apples with delicious sweet flavour
Never had before and absolutely delicious.
battered and bruised
at this price I expect three apples to be better packaged than loose in a plastic bag. shocking!