FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Natoora French Organic Apples
- Our organic French apple selection will change with the season as and when varieties ripen. You'll receive the variety that is being picked that week - never anything that has been in storage.
- Each variety comes to us straight from Guy & Luc, two brothers in the Quercy region of France.
- While most growers will stick to a single, high-yielding variety, since taking over from their father the brothers have introduced several new types of apple to both increase biodiversity and be at the forefront of varietal innovation.
- Each one is is picked by hand and has its own characteristic flavour.
- Varieties will include: Florina, Crimson Crisp, Reinette des Reinettes, Goldrush, Dalinette, Delflopium, Daligris, Canada grise, Belgrise, Pitchounette, Topaze, Pinova, Akane
Take it further
- Sliced raw, tossed with walnuts, parsley & mustard vinaigrette
- Baked with honey & dried fruit
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
We don't work with industrial agriculture or large wholesalers
We work closely with growers who are preserving vital flavours through meaningful small farming
We back these growers to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet
Country of Origin
OrganicSuitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 3 days excluding delivery day.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (2)
They looked like small fallers. Very little taste and very watery. I thought the previous comment would validate the price but not for me.
Delicious apples - best I've had for a long time
Delicious apples, highly recommended. Shame that all the good products are so often out of stock. Please re-stock Ocado, those are great!