£2.54£8.47 per kg
FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Watermelon French Radish
- Fine, striking red flesh with pungent aroma and horseradish heat. Heat is most established in the skins and is where much of the nutritional value is to be found.
- Grown in the mineral-rich soil of northern France which is ideal for root vegetables, retaining essential water without compressing the vegetable as it grows.
- The result is compact, dense flesh with an intense concentration of flavour.
Take it further
- Sliced, tossed with apple and toasted walnuts
- Grated into coleslaw
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We are revolutionising the food system.
- We work direct with growers who value flavour, biodiversity and heritage over yield.
- We give them the support they need to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet.
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 3 days excluding delivery day, with an average of 4 days.
Suitable for Vegetarians
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (28)
Very small and not tasty
Small, dry, not juicy, taste bac
These are so beautiful to look at and can be served in so many ways - they tase great pickled, look amazing roasted and make excellent crisps. And although I left mine in the fridge too long after buying it and it felt a bit soft, it was completely firm and lovely inside.
More turnip than radish in taste. Mild peppery taste.pretty to look at and do add texture. Work well as a vege carpaccio with a sprinkle of vinegar and salt. Worth a try.
Mine were lovely
A lovely sweet radish, without the bitter tang of small red ones. Very similar flavour to mooli. And aesthetically pleasing.
What a disappointment!
I love radishes. Grew plenty in my garden this summer. Was very intrigued by these, however, what a let down! Tough and 75% rotten. Absolutely terrible. The colour was lovely, however, taste was awful. No crunchiness to speak of.
They were very dry and not fresh at all - probably spent quite a a bit of time in storage.