£5.99£4.61 per 100g
FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Natoora Freshly Sliced Antipasto Selection
A mix of charcuterie from independent producers across Europe. Freshly sliced to order at Natoora London.
Jambon de Bayonne:
- We source our Bayonne ham direct from a third generation producer its IGP region of southwest France, on the border with the Basque country.
- Air dried over fourteen months in southerly Atlantic winds, which help to develop its characteristic taste and melt-in-the-mouth texture thanks to the natural humidity in the Foehn wind.
- A rich, meaty chorizo sourced from the Embutidos Ezequiel farm in Leon, Spain.
- Encased in natural casing, pure pork is marinated in salt, garlic and paprika before being smoked over an oak wood fire for several days, and then air dried for four months.
- Perfectly marbled pork shoulder is dry-rubbed, massaged, marinated and then air-dried for 3 months.
- Produced by Salumificio Gombitelli in a Tuscan village renowned for its ideal climactic conditions and altitude for producing exceptional charcuterie.
- A smooth, soft salami made to the traditional Italian recipe, using a blend of spices and whole peppercorns.
- Produced using pork from the famous Cinta Sinese breed of pigs, free to roam in the Brado woods.
- Its unique, naturally rich flavour comes from the pigs' natural diet of acorns, olives and mulberries, foraged beneath the trees.
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We are revolutionising the food system.
- We work direct with growers who value flavour, biodiversity and heritage over yield.
- We give them the support they need to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet.
Country of Origin
Product life guaranteed for 2 days excluding delivery day.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which saturates (g)||10.5|
|of which sugars (g)||0.2|
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (2)
Frankly, was expecting better. I have frequently bought variety packs of various brands of charcuterie or similar cold meats. As this was Natoora, I was expecting better. This was lacking flavour. Normally, the fattier meats carry bags of flavour, but here sadly missing. Wouldnt buy again especially full price
Packaging needs to be improved
It was too bad. I like the idea of getting nice selection of cold meats. However, different types of meats were stuck together and it was hard to take it off. Still enjoyed tho.