£7.50£9.38 per 100g
FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Natoora Prosciutto di Langhirano
- Freshly sliced every day at Natoora, in London.
- From Langhirano, the capital of Prosciutto production.
- Hand salted and cured for at least 24 months.
- From highly regarded producer Pio Tosini.
- Incredibly delicate and sweet flavour, with nutty undertones.
Take it further
- Prosciutto can be served at the beginning of the meal with melon or figs, or with other salamis in a mixed charcuterie platter.
- It also goes into delicate fillings for stuffed pasta, or try it wrapped around slices of veal or chicken to impart flavour and maintain moisture.
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We are revolutionising the food system.
- We work direct with growers who value flavour, biodiversity and heritage over yield.
- We give them the support they need to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet.
Country of Origin
Product life guaranteed for 3 days excluding delivery day.
|of which saturates (g)
|of which sugars (g)
Pork Leg, Salt
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (50)
You pay what you get. It’s amazing. Had it as a special treat over fresh melon.
My fav cold meats selection
I love all of Natooras cold meats . Such good quality . Lovely for a cheese board or starter.
We love this!
I normally get San Daniele but this is better. I like prosciutto that isn't too salty and this is it. Its not very salty, great flavour, mellow and sweet. Good amount of tasty fat too.
I got this on flash sale. Lovely tasting however I'm not sure I could justify paying full price for the amount. Maybe on special occasions.
Soft and tasty. We received it in a flash sale. For full price, I’m not sure it’s value for money, as it is a very small quantity.