£3.95£2.14 per 100g
Natoora Herb Hummus with Thyme, Rosemary & Oregano
- Our classic hummus with extra virgin olive oil and dried herbs from Daphnis & Chloe and Hill & Vale.
- Like us, Daphnis & Chloe seek out growers specialising in heritage varieties, whose herbs are intimately linked to their specific growing regions. This oregano grows on the fertile slopes in the northern Aegean islands and is handpicked at the peak of its potency. Leaves and flowers are left whole, releasing highly aromatic oils when blended.
- We’ve prepped this hummus using the same ingredients we source for industry-leading chefs. Trace them back to growers or producers, chosen for their commitment to flavour.
Take it further
- Use as a dip, eat with bread or add to salads.
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We are revolutionising the food system.
- We work direct with growers who value flavour, biodiversity and heritage over yield.
- We give them the support they need to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet.
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 4 days excluding delivery day.
|Typical Values||(Per 100g)|
|Energy:||1318.5 kJ / 315.1 kcal|
|of which saturates||3.9g|
|of which sugars||2.6g|
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (83)
Not for me
Tastes heavily of mint and not so much hummus. I love herbs and thought this would augment the flavour of the hummus, but it just drowned it out.
Really tasty, the consistency is very thick and looks like its been whipped but I love the taste i had it with wholemeal toasted pitta strips. I love herbs and this tastes very fresh will buy again
Purchased this twice now, the first time was delicious, lovely balance of flavours, so when I saw it pop up in the flash sale I thought I would treat myself again, but the second time it was bitter and the dill over powering. Balance of flavours all wrong. Shame.
this is not houmus but a another product
Avoid if you love true houmus. It would be named a dip or pate with chickpeas. That is all!
flash sale treat
Absolutely delicious. I would definitely buy this again if reduced.
Expected to find the mint flavour overpowering but I was so surprised. An original flavour delicately hinted with herbs. The consistency was thick which was lovely. Very tasty and the glass jar a plus for storing left overs if you have any! Would repurchase.