£3.5571p per 100g
FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Natoora Mixed Roasting Beetroot
- Grown in the sandy soil of Northern France, these dense, golden and candy beetroot are delicately textured with a sweet, mineral flavour ideal for roasting.
- Unlike commercial beetroot which becomes woody as it grows, this variety retains its smooth, finely-grained texture even at maincrop size.
- Our grower picks every day, choosing to store the beetroot in the ground rather than refrigerating them for months and thus retaining their freshness.
- Sourced only during their natural season of September to April.
- Grown without the use of chemical sprays or fertilisers.
Take it further
- Peel, slice thinly raw and toss with toasted walnuts & extra virgin olive oil.
- Braise whole in white wine, hard herbs and olive oil.
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We don't work with industrial agriculture or large wholesalers
- We work closely with growers who are preserving vital flavours through meaningful small farming
- We back these growers to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 3 days excluding delivery day.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (11)
good beetroot but expensive
Delicious but not the quality Id expect. One of the 3 had black marks all the way through that I had to cut out.
Nice, but not cheap
I got on a flash sale. I got a yellow one and a white / pink one which was huge. the instructions on ocado suggest slicing thin and eating raw so I tried some of each raw and the large white one made my throat burn (nothing serious, just irritation), so make sure you only eat the small ones raw! roasted it was delicious.
Poor condition and expensive
Thankfully bought in flash sale but still not worth the money.
Pretty but not great...
..very gnarly and pitted, one was really small and no use, the others not in good condition.
After steaming and peeling there was not much beetroot left. Had quite a coarse texture and bitter taste. Lacked sweetness.
This was the best beetroot I've ever had. Received one large and one small one in good condition. Lasted several days in the fridge with no signs of going off. Sweet and crunchy cut into thin sticks for salad. Also lovely roasted, did mine with peppers and onions. Worth paying a bit extra for.