£3.80£1.09 per 100g
Natoora Iberiko Tomato Soup with White Beans
- Our rich soup with Black Iberiko tomatoes from José in Almería and creamy Cocco Bianco beans from Umbria.
- We’ve prepped this soup using the same ingredients we source for industry-leading chefs. Trace each one back to a single grower or producer, chosen for their commitment to flavour.
Take it further
- Warm through before serving.
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We are revolutionising the food system.
- We work direct with growers who value flavour, biodiversity and heritage over yield.
- We give them the support they need to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet.
Country of Origin
Suitable for the microwaveSuitable for vegetarians
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (41)
really liked this!
Strong flavour of perfume
Okay if you eat without breathing through your nose to block out the extremely perfumey herb. Tomato flavour is mild and nice (under the herbs).
inedible - far too sour
I was looking forward to this but had to throw it away - all I could taste was a sourness which completely overwhelmed any other flavour.
I really enjoyed this. It tastes like a good homemade soup. V flavourful and you can taste the beans. I really enjoyed it.
Not so good
i found this hard going, flavour wasn't great, odd texture and just not as good as the others in the range. not sure why they blend the beans in there, it makes it quite gloppy.
Nice but too expensive at full price for one large mug of soup.