Natoora Large Red and Green Pepper
- Large peppers with variegated colour and varying size – a sign of produce grown in soil with minimum intervention.
- A totally different vegetable to the intensively treated, hydroponically grown Dutch varieties selected only for their uniform colour, compromising on flavour.
- We source in Italy and Spain, chasing flavour throughout the season.
Take it further
- Chargrilled whole and blended into soups for a smoky flavour.
- Sliced thinly and added raw to salads.
Natoora' radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We are revolutionising the food system.
- We work direct with growers who value flavour, biodiversity and heritage over yield.
- We give them the support they need to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet.
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 3 days excluding delivery day.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (34)
The Perfect Pepper
I think the previous reviewer was unlucky. I eat peppers almost every day; I enjoy them plus they are wonderful for protecting the eyes as one ages. Natoora Peppers are my favourites in the U.K. where finding high quality, naturally grown ones is a challenge, I have always received peppers that are large, delivered very fresh, last well, are crisp and taste delicious. They are not wrapped in plastic, which is important to me. The price might seem high, but size and quality make them good value for money; I use one of these where I would need three standard supermarket peppers. I do urge others to try them and judge for themselves.
Not that large at all
Ordered this instead of two normal peppers and was disappointed. may be bad luck but it was not much bigger than a standard pepper.
roasting for 30min in the oven
If you Rost in oven covered around 30min at 150 degrees with great quality olive oil and nations cherry tomatoes: so yummy. You can eat in salad, as a side dish or as antipasti. Restaurant quality!
Just what a pepper should be, so tasty, worth every penny
High quality pepper. Fresh and full of flavour. Size wise it was the equivalent of 2 large peppers. I highly recommend.
Biggest pepper I ever saw, needed a fork lift truck. Perfect red specimen. Tasty too