Natoora Large Yellow and Green Pepper
- Peppers selected for their sweet, slightly spicy flavour and crisp texture. The mixed colour and varying size is a sign of the natural growing process.
- A totally different vegetable to the intensively treated, hydroponically grown Dutch varieties selected only for their uniform colour, compromising on flavour.
- We source in Italy and Spain, chasing flavour throughout the season.
Take it further
- Blended with roasted walnuts, tomatoes and parsley as a dip.
- Chargrilled whole, peeled and marinated in basil and extra virgin olive oil.
Natoora' radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We are revolutionising the food system.
- We work direct with growers who value flavour, biodiversity and heritage over yield.
- We give them the support they need to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet.
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 3 days excluding delivery day.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (24)
I had all but given up on peppers in the U.K. until I came across Natoora, nearly all those sold, including organic ones, are grown hydroponically meaning they have few nutrients, no scent, the texture of waxed plastic and no taste. These are proper peppers, naturally grown and harvested at full size. They appear expensive but one of these is worth three of the standard kind. I order them regularly and always receive them fresh and juicy. They keep extremely well and are a pleasure to eat raw in salads or added to any number of dishes; I use them in pasta sauces, casseroles and to make Pesto Calabrese. Grazie to the farmers who grow these perfect peppers.
The best pepper
Tasted divine...you get only one but one of these is worth half a dozen ordinary peppers. Either raw or cooked the flavour is sublime
This is really special especially if you like to roast or dip or simply like peppers raw inna sandwich, it is expensive, and worth it , I was amazed at its Beauty and taste
Particularly wanted yellow and green pepper. The one delivered was totally yellow and overripe in sections, necessitating a large part going straight in the bin. Not value for money and would not buy again
really juicy sweet taste
worth the price, juicy & soft, not like the rubber ones in the supermarket. We put them in the oven, add potatoes and ''Natoora'' cherry tomatoes, so sweet in taste
Tasted great and good size
Bought this twice and decided this shall become a regular. Loved the taste, sweeter than regular pepper and good crunch. Very good.