Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info.
FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Natoora Margherita Onions
- We source these fresh, new season white onions from small-scale growers in their IGP region of southeastern Italy.
- Grown in the sandy soil of the Adriatic coast and minimally watered, these onions absorb a higher than usual concentration of sugars from the soil.
- The result is an intensely sweet, succulent onion with clear white flesh.
- Every year some onions are set aside from the harvest to sow for next year, maintaining consistency and quality in this distinct variety of onion.
Take it further
- Caramelised with thyme and anchovies
- Thinly sliced, quickly pickled with red wine vinegar.
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We are revolutionising the food system.
- We work direct with growers who value flavour, biodiversity and heritage over yield.
- We give them the support they need to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet.
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 3 days excluding delivery day.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (1)
packet causes issues
These arrived damp and wet inside a small plastic bag which I think had caused too much moisture build up..nice onions flavour wise but sadly one had to go straight in the bin and the other had to be chopped in half as they were soggy and slimey