FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Natoora Yellow Nectarines
- Our season for Yellow Nectarines begins in Campania in Italy, where the weather is warmer earlier in the year.
- Always picked fully ripe, when the skins are speckled with sugars that have burst to the surface.
- As summer progresses we move northwards to a specialist stone fruit grower in Montauban, France, from whom we also get our Reine Claude plums.
- We always select varieties for flavour rather than yield and our peaches are allowed to fully ripen on the tree, ensuring consistently high levels of natural sugars in the flesh.
Take it further
- Poached with bay and lemon peel
- Halved and roasted, served on sourdough with ricotta
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We are revolutionising the food system.
- We work direct with growers who value flavour, biodiversity and heritage over yield.
- We give them the support they need to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet.
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 2 days excluding delivery day, with an average of 2.5 days.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (11)
Too expensive on regular price. Anyhow juicy, full of flavour, as good as I remember from my years in Italy.
Got these in the flash sale and they came in ridiculous packaging and are huge, more grapefruit size than nectarine! Not for me...
expensive, unripe, and rotting
Got this as a replacement, very disappointed
unripe and rotten at the same time!
Arrived in a huge waste of single use packaging, and they were green and hard yet had brown rotten patches. Nasty!!
Buying Natoora produce is always a bit of a gamble. Because they let it ripen on the plant, it can turn before ever reaching you. I learned the hard way to inspect all produce carefully on delivery, in case it's already gone over, and to put stone fruit of any description in the fridge in warm weather. But it's worth it a hundred times over when you get a good batch, because the flavour and variety of their fruit and veg is just amazing. These nectarines blew the bog standard supermarket ones, also in the house, out of the water. The contrast in flavour intensity was enormous. So I do recommend them, and strongly... as long as people are aware that sometimes they'll get bruised, and even mouldy items. Never plan a meal around this brand, let's put it that way.
Fabulous sweet succulent flesh. Very big. Well worth money. I have read other reviews and must say I have bought 3 weeks running so far no problems with mouldy fruit. Just spending lots as they are so good!!!