£5.99£4.99 per kg
FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Natoora Leafy Clementines
-We start the season with citrus from growers in southern Spain and then move to Puglia in southern Italy.
- They grow the traditional variety of clementines - renowned for its balanced sweet and brightly acidic flavour.
- Always harvested with the leaves still on as a sign of freshness.
- Both regions are ideal for citrus growth, with the cool nights and mild winter days building a steady concentration of sugars and intense pigmentation of both skin and flesh.
Take it further
- Zest into biscuit doughs, juice into marinades.
- Poach in ginger syrup, serve with yoghurt and toasted walnuts.
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We don't work with industrial agriculture or large wholesalers
- We work closely with growers who are preserving vital flavours through meaningful small farming
- We back these growers to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 2 days excluding delivery day.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (5)
Delicious but Some Mouldy
To taste, these clementines are perfectly balanced between sweetness and acidity. They are juicy and mostly firm. But a minority go mouldy very quickly.
OK but a few damaged
The flavour was good but at least four of the fruits were damaged, with mushy skin and two with mould.
not that exciting
Nice flavour but quite tough, much better for just the juice really. At that price, I'd expect better
Tasteless and dry
Very disappointed with these and surprised that they were sent out to customers, tasteless and dry. Wouldn't order fruit from them again.
Sweet but very pricey!
These clementines are gorgeous! So sweet and juicy and wonderful to eat. Peeling one leaves such a pleasant and long lasting aroma in the house. The odd one has a pip but that wasnt a problem as they were so lovely. They are expensive so Ive knocked off a star for that, only wish they were cheaper as they are the best clementines Ive had in a long while. I bought these in a flash sale, and, sadly, as good as they are, I dont think I would ever pay full price for them.