£3.49£6.98 per kg
FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Natoora Leafy Clementines
- We start the season with citrus from growers in southern Spain and then move to Puglia in southern Italy.
- They grow the traditional variety of clementines - renowned for its balanced sweet and brightly acidic flavour.
- Always harvested with the leaves still on as a sign of freshness.
- Both regions are ideal for citrus growth, with the cool nights and mild winter days building a steady concentration of sugars and intense pigmentation of both skin and flesh.
Take it further
- Zest into biscuit doughs, juice into marinades.
- Poach in ginger syrup, serve with yoghurt and toasted walnuts.
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We are revolutionising the food system.
- We work direct with growers who value flavour, biodiversity and heritage over yield.
- We give them the support they need to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet.
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 1 days excluding delivery day.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (38)
May be delicious, but...
I ordered these in a flash sale. They arrived on the Friday evening, with a best before date for the following day!!! Don't be ridiculous, Ocado! Why are you allowing your staff to send out fresh food/fruit with a one day time frame to eat it? You will start losing customers (like me), if you continue doing this. I have received quite a few fresh food orders now with best before the next day, and it's a waste of my money. Either arrange to give all your nearly expired food to a food bank, or sell it off under a separate list, at a fraction of the price.
I've had Batoora products before and these were a real disappointment.My Clems arrived in a plastic bag (so hnot plastic free as the blurb said), and only 1 had leaves. They looked a bit sorry for themselves.
Everyone I know knows I hate oranges and that even the smell makes me heave. However there are two exceptions, these beautiful bright orange glowing juicy Clementines and Natooras blood oranges later in the summer. The Clementines are not hard or pithy, they are just the right combination of sweet and sour and smell like crisp sunny spring days. Cant wait for my next delivery that I of course eat in secret
wouldnt buy again
Bought these thinking they might be better quality but they had little flavour and the generally the condition of the orange skin looked battered. Usually you can tell a tasty orange from the peel, hoped they would be good regardless but sadly not.
I usually buy organic but I love Natoora so I decided to try these - very glad I did! They have a heavenly, delicious intense full flavour with a perfect balance of sweetness and sharpness - the depth of flavour is out of this world. They are juicy, fresh and succulent with a lovely bright deep orange colour and fresh green leaves attached. Even my husband, who never comments on food, said "nice oranges" - praise indeed! They are easy to peel and keep for several days in the fridge. I love Natoora's ethics and values even when non-organic, so these are a regular for me as they are perfect in every way. Another winner from Natoora!
I usually avoid buying clementines as I've found them very hit and miss, but as a houseguest requested some I ordered them (22/01/20). At least this batch were excellent- easy to peel, yet also juicy, firm and with a good balance of sweet and sour. I will try again next week although I suspect that at some point the quality will deteriorate as the peak season for citrus comes to an end.