£7.50£7.50 per 100g
FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Natoora Marinated Black Angus Cured Beef
- A traditional variety of cured beef shoulder from the Garfagnana and Serchio Valley in Tuscany, Italy.
- Made using the hind leg of the Black Angus cattle, considered one of the finest cuts available.
- Halfway between a carpaccio and a bresaola, it is traditionally marinated for a month in stone basins in a cure of salt, pepper, cinnamon, bay leaves, rosemary and other herbs of the mountains. During this period the meat absorbs the flavours without drying out.
- The result is a tender, fine-grained salumi with a distinct flavour of its mountain region.
- Rarely seen outside of Italy, Natoora source Marinated Black Angus Cured Beef (Manzo di Pozza) from its native region of production.
- Produced for Natoora by Bernardini Gastone, who have been making charcuterie for over 150 years. They respect local traditions and tastes in search of the perfect charcuterie.
- Freshly sliced at Natoora in Bermondsey, London.
Take it further
- Pair with thinly sliced fennel and rocket.
- Served with simple bread and rich Tuscan olive oil.
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We are revolutionising the food system.
- We work direct with growers who value flavour, biodiversity and heritage over yield.
- We give them the support they need to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet.
Country of Origin
Product life guaranteed for 2 days excluding delivery day.
|Per 100g / Per 100ml:|
|(of which saturates) g||0.9|
|(of which sugars) g||0|
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (72)
I really love this but the price....I have to wait till it is on flash sale, but i do enjoy it.
Good when it’s good
When it’s good it’s amazing but I’ve been sent slimy ones on the turn which put me off for a bit but started buying again and it’s been good quality
Nice but nothing all that special
Absolutely nothing wrong with but if I didnt know what it was on a pub platter board, I wouldnt be raving about it
Have had this many times BUT today it was grey and discoloured and smelt dreadful. And leaving the fact it was inedible aside it was also thrown into the packaging without even the slices being laid out, like an old dishrag. So unacceptable
First time buyer on Flash sale and didn’t regret it. It reminded me of a fresh version of my local Biltong meat I sometimes buy. Juicier than bresaola, really flavoursome silky meat. This is almost too good to whack in a bagel with a slice of Swiss and a pickle. I’d get it to room temperature and eat like carpaccio.