£7.50£7.50 per 100g
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info.
FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Natoora Marinated Black Angus Cured Beef
- A traditional variety of cured beef shoulder from the Garfagnana and Serchio Valley in Tuscany, Italy.
- Made using the hind leg of the Black Angus cattle, considered one of the finest cuts available.
- Halfway between a carpaccio and a bresaola, it is traditionally marinated for a month in stone basins in a cure of salt, pepper, cinnamon, bay leaves, rosemary and other herbs of the mountains. During this period the meat absorbs the flavours without drying out.
- The result is a tender, fine-grained salumi with a distinct flavour of its mountain region.
- Rarely seen outside of Italy, Natoora source Marinated Black Angus Cured Beef (Manzo di Pozza) from its native region of production.
- Produced for Natoora by Bernardini Gastone, who have been making charcuterie for over 150 years. They respect local traditions and tastes in search of the perfect charcuterie.
- Freshly sliced at Natoora in Bermondsey, London.
Take it further
- Pair with thinly sliced fennel and rocket.
- Served with simple bread and rich Tuscan olive oil.
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We are revolutionising the food system.
- We work direct with growers who value flavour, biodiversity and heritage over yield.
- We give them the support they need to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet.
Country of Origin
Product life guaranteed for 2 days excluding delivery day.
|Per 100g / Per 100ml:
|(of which saturates) g
|(of which sugars) g
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (76)
Slimy meat tasted sour? Glad I got on flash sale rather than full price. Just tasted of gone off smoked bacon
Had never tried this before but bought as a birthday treat. Loved by the whole family (2-70!)
Discoloured and a terrible smell.
Smoked salmon of the cured beef world
Outrageously good, had the texture of smoked salmon as well as the luxurious feel of it when you eat it. beyond tender, melt in the mouth deliciousness.
I really love this but the price....I have to wait till it is on flash sale, but i do enjoy it.