£5.99£3.33 per 100g
FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Natoora Medjool Dates
- We select our Medjool dates for their exceptional rich honeyed flavour, meaty flesh and optimal level of dryness.
- Dried naturally on the tree, the dates retain a higher level of moisture than artificially dried, industrially-grown harvests. Residual white sugars on the skin are a sign of this natural drying process.
- From their native growing region where the arid desert climate is ideal for growing dates.
- Picked entirely by hand so as to minimise damage to the trees and protect the delicate body of the fruit.
Take it further
- Pair with hard salty cheese
- Torn into slices, tossed with radicchio and orange segments
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
We don't work with industrial agriculture or large wholesalers
We work closely with growers who are preserving vital flavours through meaningful small farming
We back these growers to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 3 days excluding delivery day.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (48)
Had the texture of a plum thats gone past its best. Should have a dense, toffee like texture. These were anything but. Went straight into the bin. £6 wasted.
Expensive but fantastic
I have never seen such large dates, so tho there are only 5 to a pack, each one is the equivalent of 2/3 normal ones. Still expensive, but worth it as an occasional treat
These dates are amazing! I actually daydream about eating them again!
amazing big fudgy dates
The most INCREDIBLE dates I have ever eaten!!
These are truly spectacular. Beyond delicious. Just perfect. I am in shock. Worth the money! WOW!
These dates are large, sticky and quite delicious - a lovely sweet treat!