£5.15£2.58 per 100g
Natoora Medjool Dates
- Medjool Dates from Zaytoun — a Community Interest Company supporting Palestinian farmers through fair trade.
- Dates are both harvested and prepared by hand, preserving Palestinian culinary traditions and exceptional quality.
Take it further
- Pair with hard salty cheese.
- Torn into slices, tossed with radicchio and orange segments.
Our packaging is plastic-free
- We have developed our own revolutionary packaging which is entirely plastic-free and home disposable. Each of our recyclable cardboard punnets is flow-wrapped with home-compostable film which, unlike traditional plastic flow-wrap, disintegrates within 180 days. Dispose of the black punnet in your normal recycling and the clear film in your food waste bin.
- Each punnet bears the ‘Plastic Free’ mark of A Plastic Planet, a grassroots movement which aims to turn off the plastic tap.
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We are revolutionising the food system.
- We work direct with growers who value flavour, biodiversity and heritage over yield.
- We give them the support they need to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet.
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 7 days excluding delivery day.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (39)
Love to support ethically farmed dates
Ethical origin & packaging
Supports Palestinian farmers, plastic free packaging and absolutely delicious served with coffee and almonds!
Tastes great and good cause
One of the best tasting dates that Ive tried. Happy to see ethical suppliers sourced supporting Palestine. Would recommend!
Happy to support Palestine
Deliciously soft, sweet dates from Palestine. Absolutely lovely.