£1.99£3.32 per 100g
FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Natoora Mixed Babyleaf Salad
- A mixture of seasonally-selected varieties, during winter this can include Green and Red Mizuna, Mustard Leaf, Green and Red Batavia, Red Romaine and Frisée.
- During the summer months, varieties could include Green and Yellow Chard, Red Beetroot, Tatsoi and Mache.
Take it further
- Tossed with avocado oil and roasted walnuts.
- As a side dish to fish, tossed with lemon oil
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We don't work with industrial agriculture or large wholesalers
- We work closely with growers who are preserving vital flavours through meaningful small farming
- We back these growers to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 2 days excluding delivery day.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (42)
I usually buy organic but I love Natoora so I decided to try this - very glad I did! It has a heavenly, delicious deep peppery, spicy flavour and a gorgeous mix of colours and textures - the depth of flavour is out of this world. It keeps well in the fridge if you store it in a sealed tub. I love Natoora's ethics and values even when non-organic, so this is a regular for me as it is perfect in every way. Another winner from Natoora!
This was horrid, had a smell like compost.
New packaging disappointing
Im all for reducing the use of plastic, but the new packaging just doesnt work. The salad doesnt keep fresh and I had to throw most of it away. Wont buy again unless they change the packaging to something that actually keeps the leaves fresh.
I'm all for reducing plastic but
Since the packaging changed the quality of the product has deteriorated to the point I will no longer buy it. Shame because it was a tasty mix
Nice salad, but a little pricey
We thought this salad was very tasty and did last well.