£2.89£5.78 per kg
FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Natoora Mixed Heritage Carrots 500g
- Grown in the sandy soil of Northern France, these heritage carrots are exceptionally sweet with a gentle mineral flavour.
- Francois grows various varieties - Purple, Sandy, Orange, Yellow - for their individual colours.
- The untreated, mineral-rich ground in the area is ideal for root vegetables, retaining essential water without compressing the plant.
- In these conditions, François' carrots grow ramrod straight and are tender in texture with thin skins.
- We receive them with their covering of sand intact - as proof of their origin.
- He picks every day, choosing to store the carrots in the ground rather than refrigerating them for months.
Take it further
- Sliced into thin rounds, dressed with mustard and olive oil.
- Roasted with thyme and sea salt.
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We don't work with industrial agriculture or large wholesalers.
- Our mission is to revolutionise the food system.
- We work direct with growers who value flavour, biodiversity and heritage over yield.
- We give them the support they need to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet.
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 2 days excluding delivery day, with an average of 3.5 days.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (26)
Poor Quality & Small Quantity
On arriving I was horrified to see that nearly £3 had only bought 3 poor quality carrots. Lots of blemishes, and a large unusable green section on one. Much better quality heritage carrots available for a much better price from nearly every supermarket.
I keep forgetting that Natoora must pawn off the stuff they cant sell to the trade to Ocado. Terrible texture, watery flavour.
I was wary of the look of these but when I baked them with a Barnsley chop they were very moorish.
3 long, horrible looking carrots, not like in the picture.
Is That It?
I received one giant carrot which was just ok. Wont be buying again