£5.50£3.33 per 100g
FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Natoora Muhammara with Choricero Peppers
- Our take on a classic muhammara with rich, earthy Choricero peppers from Rioja.
- We add rich, smokey undertones to this Muhammara with Chipotle Criollo Chillies sourced through Tamoa. They work with small-scale growers and communities across Mexico to help preserve their regional identity crops and keep the country’s food cultures alive.
- We’ve prepped this dip using the same ingredients we source for industry-leading chefs. Trace them back to growers or producers, chosen for their commitment to flavour.
Take it further
- Serve as a dip, with bread or add to salads.
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We are revolutionising the food system.
- We work direct with growers who value flavour, biodiversity and heritage over yield.
- We give them the support they need to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet.
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 4 days excluding delivery day.
|Per 100g / Per 100ml:|
|(of which saturates) g||4.8|
|(of which sugars) g||4.5|
Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Walnuts (Nuts), Choricero Peppers 19.4%, Water, Tomato Concentrate (Tomato), Red Wine Vinegar, Pomegranate Molasses (Concentrated Pomegranate Juice), Garlic, Sea Salt, Cumin Seeds, Smoked Chipotle Chillies.
Made in a kitchen which handles Milk, Gluten, Celery, Sesame, Nuts, Sulphites, Soya, Fish, Eggs, and Mustard. Allergens can be found in the ingredients list: Walnuts (Nuts)
Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (97)
This a good quality dip. I used it to flavour a Spanish soup as well
Could taste every ingredient.
First time trying - tasty!
Enjoyed this. Wasnt sure what to expect - had it mixed into a crisp salad. Interesting flavour.
Moreish yummy spread
I bought this on the flash sale - took a chance because of the discount and so glad I did. Its really delicious- strong taste so a little goes a long way but oh so good ! Full price would be beyond my budget but Ill definitely buy again on promotion
not for me
I was curious to try this, as I usually like the hajvar, but this one is not for me at all, it is very acidic due to the vinegar, and has a strong cumin taste. I could not even finish it
Used to be great
Natoora changed the recipe about 1 year ago. It's just not very tasty anymore. It is over processed and tasteless. It used to be fresh and fiery. Shame.