£2.9999.7p per 100g
FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Natoora Organic British Collard Greens
- Highly versatile winter green with a robust flavour unlike any other brassica, straight from Natoora's organic farm in Cornwall.
- These are the only organically grown collard greens grown commercially in the UK. Leaves are pungent and have a meaty structure to hold up to long slow cooking.
- The sugars in the white veins are elevated when cooked and the vibrant green leaves are packed full of nutrients.
- Grown without any chemical intervention, this untempered cultivation forces this hardy green to grow slowly, concentrating sugars in its white veins and robust outer leaves.
- As the temperatures drop, those sugars will intensify as the plant holds on to nutrients to nourish itself through winter.
Take it further
- Slowly braised in rich tomato sauce
- Blanched, stuffed with rice and herbs
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We are revolutionising the food system.
- We work direct with growers who value flavour, biodiversity and heritage over yield.
- We give them the support they need to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet.
Country of Origin
OrganicSuitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 2 days excluding delivery day, with an average of 3 days.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (29)
So much waste & looked like they were 2 months old
So much waste - I would say 60% They looked very old
One bunch of collards was pale and the colour of white cabbage, completely deprived of nutrients while growing. Disgusting.
Quality is very inconsistent
Had a bag that was absolutely lovely but the next bag there were only two leaves that were edible. The rest were covered in black spots that looked even worse when held up to the light.
one lovely pack then next pack had mouldy ones in and maybe some insect life in a fluffy cocoon. complained and got a refund then next pack lovely and then one just arrived had one day to use on it and you could see the leaves were spotty and some yellowish thru packaging - why don't they check before sending out? when they are in good condition they are tender and delicious, it's a shame the quality varies so much, is it down to product rotation?
Not great quality and expensive
I was looking forward to trying this but the quality is poor. Not as bad as some of the reviews in that some is OK - and tasted good. But I did have to discard several leaves. Not what I'd expect for a premium product
Inedible, and in the bin. Full of holes ,looks like slugs got there before pickers. Quality control lacking. Ate half a leaf. If you grew this at home you would have discarded it .