Natoora Organic British Crown Prince Pumpkin
- This old variety has distinctive grey-blue skin and orange flesh.
- Sourced during their natural season of September to March from an organic farm in Cambridgeshire.
- Grown slowly in open fields, these pumpkins have a sweet, nutty flavour and compact flesh that holds together well when cooked.
Take it further
- Roasted, blended into soup
- Blended into puré
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We are revolutionising the food system.
- We work direct with growers who value flavour, biodiversity and heritage over yield.
- We give them the support they need to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet.
OrganicSuitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 3 days excluding delivery day.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (43)
12cm diameter pumpkin weighing 600g! the photo made it look like a normal size...
Haven't eaten yet so not sure if good but size is laughable
teeny tiny expensive pumpkin
definitely not buying this again until the size improves.
Like the other reviewers, size is a problem
Theres an expectation versus reality gap with this product. Yes its organic yes its grown with passion, care and attention but these pumpkins are tiny compared to their farm shop equivalents. On top of that the flavour doesnt justify the additional expense. If youre buying youll be getting a squash sized pumpkin. If you want to get every last gram of flesh then dont peel first just roast it and peel off the skin.
Not worth it !!
I love these pumpkins and took up the three for two offer. As other reviewers have commented, these are tiny, no bigger than a grapefruit, which makes the three for two offer a bit of a joke. To add insult to injury, one of my three was damaged and the whole thing was rotten within days. When items are unusually undersized, Ocado should make this clear.