£1.9999.5p per 100g
Natoora Organic British Green Kale
- Organic kale grown in open fields, straight from Natoora's organic farm in Cornwall.
- Grown without any chemical intervention, this untempered cultivation forces this hardy green to grow slowly, concentrating sugars in its tender leaves.
- As the temperatures drop, those sugars will intensify as the plant holds on to nutrients to nourish itself through winter.
Take it further
- Massaged with extra virgin olive oil, tossed with raisins and toasted nutes
- Baked into crisps
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We are revolutionising the food system.
- We work direct with growers who value flavour, biodiversity and heritage over yield.
- We give them the support they need to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet.
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 2 days excluding delivery day, with an average of 3 days.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (23)
This is absolutely gorgeous! It has a heavenly, delicious deep, full earthy flavour and a gorgeous texture which it retains throughout cooking - the depth of flavour and texture is out of this world. Also very fresh with a lovely bright green colour. Delicious lightly steamed and drizzled with organic olive oil. Another winner from Natoora!
infested with slugs
Washed, chopped and spun the kale. Then picked off a slug. Then found another slug. And another. And another. And another. And another. Disgusting!!
Not just slugs but black hairs as well! Yuk!
This is excellent kale, not like that awful chopped stuff. To the person that said the stems were woody, you are supposed to remove them ! You pull the leaves off the stems and throw the stalk away. Wash thoroughly though as quite a few caterpillars in my last lot.
Not a fan of the 90% which is woody stems! Could barely eat any of it. Awful!
Used for green juices
Its always pretty fresh and the bag is a fairly reasonable size. I only use for juices.