Natoora Organic Unwaxed Limes
- Picked when perfectly ripe, to ensure a good balance between sweet and sour and the most juice content; for this reason they can be yellow, a sign of ripeness for this variety.
- These limes are unwaxed, so you can safely use the zest for cooking.
Take it further
- Juiced into marinades, cocktails & salsas.
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We are revolutionising the food system.
- We work direct with growers who value flavour, biodiversity and heritage over yield.
- We give them the support they need to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet.
Country of Origin
OrganicSuitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 3 days excluding delivery day.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (48)
poor quality for price
Not freshone was brown on one end. Wont buy Natoora again. Not the first time an item was poor quality
small and hard
Very dry, could only get a few drops of juice out of them :(
Yellow, tiny & poor quality
Bought these on a flash sale, one was yellow & the other turning yellow. Didnt complain as even though they were also tiny I thought would still be able to use them. Unfortunately when I came to use them the same week one was mouldy & the other way too hard so had to throw away. Total waste of money.
Tiny and freshness lasted a few days
Wouldn't buy again and am disappointed as have had some nice quality products from Natoora in the past. Really they should be looking at whether it's morally right to be selling such poor quality products at those prices.
We bought these for the seeds inside of them. Great variety of Lime and super easy to grow if youre patient. These were good quality and had an excellent taste. I wouldnt say this is worth the price difference between these and other limes.