£3.99£3.99 per kg
FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Natoora Organic Unwaxed Seville Oranges
- Unwaxed bitter Seville oranges direct from a family farm in Seville, southern Spain.
- Mild winter temperatures in the region allow the trees to build a strong concentration of sugars in the orange¿s flesh, resulting in a balanced, bittersweet flavour.
- Grown without any chemical sprays or fertilisers, these bitter oranges are picked by hand at full maturity.
- Their untreated and unwaxed zest maximises the flavour potential for traditional winter marmalades.
- We work with the third generation of this family business. Headed up by three women, they share our dedication to growing for flavour, not yield.
- Sourced during their natural season of December to February.
Take it further
- Add an extra tone to your marmalade - Campari, ginger or cardamom
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We are revolutionising the food system.
- We work direct with growers who value flavour, biodiversity and heritage over yield.
- We give them the support they need to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet.
Country of Origin
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (18)
Expensive and inedible
Bought for using in savoury salads/ marmalade.. I had to throw these oranges away- yes they were bitter as described on label but come on Ocado/Natoora. These were really unpleasant tasting. The label states: '...Revolutionary Flavour...' in which universe can these oranges be also classified as 'edible'?
Almost nothing inside.
Bought on flash. Nice Flavour but to bitter for me. Issue it wasn’t much meat inside. Just a thick layer of the white skin. Then tiny oranges filled up with massive amount of seeds.
Poor quality or past best
Arrived today with one day before BB date. They are all already passed their best, dried out and almost feel hollow or really squashy. Not impressed.
oranges lovely for marmalade but very disappointed with the packaging. Said compostable net but they arrived in a plastic bag?
2020 oranges are really nice
Im never sure which Saville oranges to get from Ocado in January for marmalade as they sell several brands. Anyway in 2020 I plumped for these and I wasnt disappointed - they turned into lovely marmalade, the peal has glacéd really well indeed, the colour is lovely and yield perfect.
Fabulous oranges for making marmalade
Excellent quality oranges. Made a superb batch of marmalade with a beautiful orange glow. Well worth the time spent squeezing and slicing. Delicious!