FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Natoora Organic Unwaxed Oranges from Seville
- Unwaxed organic oranges direct from a family farm in Seville, southern Spain.
- Over the course of the season the varieties will vary, starting with Navelina in October through Salustiana, Lane Late and Navel Powel.
- Grown without any chemical sprays or fertilisers, these juicy oranges are picked by hand at full maturity and left unwaxed to maximise on the powerful, aromatic oils in their skin.
- Mild winter temperatures in the region allow the trees to build a strong concentration of sugars in the orange’s flesh, resulting in pronounced, complex flavour.
- We work with the third generation of this family business. Headed up by three women, they share our dedication to growing for flavour, not yield.
- Sourced during their natural season of November to April.
Take it further
- Segment, toss with red wine vinegar and sliced fennel.
- Freshly squeezed, paired with natural sparkling wine.
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
We don't work with industrial agriculture or large wholesalers
We work closely with growers who are preserving vital flavours through meaningful small farming
We back these growers to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet
Country of Origin
OrganicSuitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 2 days excluding delivery day.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (15)
Mine were lovely
I can't understand the bad reviews, mine were lovely? I do know when stuff is on offer they are trying to get rid of awful stuff and these were on offer recently?
Not worth the price! By buying premium price you hope to to get premium products but it doesnt always happen! Small oranges, the size of clementine. Thick dirty skin. Average taste. Tough and chewy consistency. I wish I didnt buy.
These oranges are really disappointing. The skins are really tough and thick and the flesh and juice is really quite bitter.
£3 and mouldy after two days! How can Ocado still be selling these!?!
mouldy after two days
Expensive, small oranges, mouldy after just two days and don't actually even look ripe...
Juicy and sweet
Really lovely oranges, absolutely delicious.