£2.69£22.42 per kg
FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Natoora Padron Style Peppers
- Picked at full maturity, their stalks and skin are bright green and firm.
- Selecting seeds saved from last year¿s harvest, our grower controls the levels of capsaicin, the source of the pepper¿s heat.
- The plants are grown with minimum intervention, unsprayed and using natural pest control: Chinese carnations and nasturtiums in between the rows distract any insects and ladybirds are released to control aphids.
Take it further
- Shallow fried, sprinkled with paprika and seasalt.
- Roasted with garlic.
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We are revolutionising the food system.
- We work direct with growers who value flavour, biodiversity and heritage over yield.
- We give them the support they need to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet.
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 2 days excluding delivery day.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (13)
Very very disappointing
We live padron peppers, and we were looking forward to these. What a disappointment, extremely small, wilted, paper thin fles9, some blackened. Pan fried as usual until charred, salted, served. Horrid, nothing to eat, not a patch on the own brand ones available on Ocado. Sorry but won't be buying again
Some hotter than others. Griddled on a hot pan, then served with olive oil drizzle and big grind of sea salt. Really delicious, perfect Mediterranean taste.
skin too thin
Skin is so thin, there is little texture or taste
Small packet, be careful
Very small packet for the price. Not enough for 2. Be careful too, you may get a chilli which will blow your head!
Most were rotten
I unpacked them after delivery and they didnt look great. When I went to wash them later I ended up having to throw half of them out as they were just tiny, wrinkly, blackened peppers. The few I did cook and eat tasted fine though.
one of these peppers made me cry