£3.50£1 per 100g
Natoora Parsnip Soup with Pears & Walnuts
- Our delicate and creamy soup with organic parsnips from Duncan in Lancashire, Conference pears from East Sussex and walnuts from Quercy.
- By committing to organic cultivation techniques, Duncan feeds into the fertility and minerality of his soils, taking the flavour of his vegetables to new heights. Plus, rather than harvest in one go and leave in storage – the norm for commodity roots – Duncan harvests to order, leaving his parsnips in the ground where they build flavour, converting starch to sugar.
- We’ve prepped this soup using the same ingredients we source for industry-leading chefs. Trace them back to growers or producers, chosen for their commitment to flavour.
Take it further
- Warm through before serving.
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We are revolutionising the food system.
- We work direct with growers who value flavour, biodiversity and heritage over yield.
- We give them the support they need to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet.
Country of Origin
Suitable for the microwaveSuitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 4 days excluding delivery day.
|Per 100g / Per 100ml:|
|(of which saturates) g||1.2|
|(of which sugars) g||1.9|
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (9)
Very good soup
Nice thick creamy soup, but there was not a lot of taste
No real flavour of parsnip. Or anything else.
Light and subtle
Lovely delicate flavour soup. My only criticism is the portion is too small.
Bought on the flash sale and was really pleased. Lovely mild but tasty flavour and consistency. Delicious!
I found this soup very bland