FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Natoora French Hayward Kiwi
- Reine Claude Dorée grower Marc is now sending us fresh Kiwis, harvested from twenty year old trees at the lowest, most humid part of the Montauban valley in the South of France.
- Industrially-grown Kiwis are picked weeks ahead of full maturity and miss out on crucial final sugar development on the tree.
- Marc harvests by hand at the critical moment between fully developed flavour and overripe fruit, when their characteristic acidity is balanced by a rounded sweetness.
Take it further
- Thinly sliced, tossed with lemon oil and feta
- Served with bergamot ice cream
Natoora' radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We don't work with industrial agriculture or large wholesalers
- We work closely with growers who are preserving vital flavours through meaningful small farming
- We back these growers to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 2 days excluding delivery day, with an average of 2.5 days.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (4)
The first order I placed they were terrific massive, firm and sweet. But the last two they have been very small and soft, bruised and overripe. Nothing special anymore and worried they changed the fruit farmer for this product. Really disappointed at the plummeting quality as I expected the same standard.
These were ROCK HARD .... even difficult to peel, impossible to bit into !!
perfectly ripe and sweet
The largest kiwis Ive ever tasted but the most expensive too. Got these on half price, definitely the best but wouldnt want to pay full price
Better than average
well, I have to agree French kiwis is probably better than others. however i did buy them for a second time. It's sweet and nice. if you cana afford them, I would suggest to buy.