FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Natoora Tree-Ripened Spanish Avocado
- Picked at full maturity, we source these avocados from small-scale producers in the south of Spain. They reach Natoora within three days of being picked.
- Our growers have heritage trees grown from clonal rootstocks, which extract the full potential of the calcium-rich soil.
- These trees produce fruit with a higher oil content and a small stone than industrial stock. This means a fuller flavour and a richer texture.
- Industrially-produced avocados from central and south America are picked long before maturity and artificially ripened in transit - up to five weeks from harvest.
- We work direct with our growers and source their fruit only during their natural season of November to April.
- Each one is hand-selected for perfect ripeness.
- Grown without the use of chemical sprays or fertilisers.
Take it further
- Sliced thin, tossed with radicchio and lemon oil.
- Serve with baked eggs and toasted sourdough.
Our packaging is plastic-free
- We have developed our own revolutionary packaging which is entirely plastic-free and home disposable. Each of our recyclable cardboard punnets is flow-wrapped with home-compostable film which, unlike traditional plastic flow-wrap, disintegrates within 180 days. Dispose of the black punnet in your normal recycling and the clear film in your food waste bin.
- Each punnet bears the `Plastic Free¿ mark of A Plastic Planet, a grassroots movement which aims to turn off the plastic tap.
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We are revolutionising the food system.
- We work direct with growers who value flavour, biodiversity and heritage over yield.
- We give them the support they need to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet.
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 2 days excluding delivery day.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (48)
Brown but hard. Truly inedible all three of them. Left it too late to request a refund highly annoying. I thought better of this supplier.
Spotted brown, funny-soapy flavour. Shouldnt sell out of season if you cant guarantee quality. Love all other Natoora products, a real shame!
hoping for better
Only one of these was edible. Had to throw the other two out. Worked out very expensive!
Please do not waste your money on these. Stringy, bruised, tasteless, overpriced.
These were excellent and I will buy again. Arrived in perfect condition, no bruises. They felt slightly firm but in fact were perfect when I cut one open and I felt they would have lasted a good while longer in the fridge if we hadnt eaten them so quickly. Lovely texture.
They keep for ages in the fridge
I love these avocados not just for the superior flavour but they last much longer in the fridge than other avocados so I dont mind paying the extra. Some people have complained that they're ripe when delivered but that's exactly why I buy them! They're not like bullets when they arrive.