£1.9015.8p per 10g
Natoora Root Ginger
- Choose Root Ginger for an aromatic and spicy addition to your recipes.
- Fresh and juicy, these roots lend vibrant flavour to raw and cooked dishes.
Take it further
- Use a teaspoon to lightly scratch away the skin without taking too much of the flesh with you.
- Slice or dice very thinly and use raw or lightly stir fried.
- Infuse into tea or cold press into juices.
Natoora' radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We are revolutionising the food system.
- We work direct with growers who value flavour, biodiversity and heritage over yield.
- We give them the support they need to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet.
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 1 week.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (154)
fresh fiery ginger
Fantastic quality. Very pleased a supermarket quality ginger is usually somewhat lacking. I ordered two and both were exceeded my expectations and could be reused once in a tea pot.
Fresh and kept for months this time
lovely and spicy
Not up to standard
Last two Natoora root gingers purchased (since Xmas 2023) have been very poor - tough, fibrous and so badly bruised that they were hardly edible. This used to be the most dependable brand - not any more it seems.
Goes off quick soon - probs owed to have r they may have been previously stored. Prefer M&S.
I order this in lots of my shops and its never been delivered mouldy or slimy like the other reviews suggest? Love that its not packed in plastic.
Dirty colour when grated. Poor flavour. Disappointed.